vrijdag 14 mei 2010

How to swallow

How am I able to swallow this? This state of mind, which is imposed on me by taking pills. I guess I need to take more pills to make sense of the revelations I had when taking the pills I had before. Pills come in different sizes, colours and shapes. Events are pills as well. Things that happen to you, can thrill you, change your state of mind and your vision on the future. You get a clear picture of a person when he or she answers the question to how they see the future. You have to specific though, if you want a clear answer. I hope you don't mind if I give an example to illustrate my point. O, hold on. I don't have an example. You just have to figure it out for yourself, just because I tell you. Yes, that's right. I am playing an authoritave figure now. Someone who is saying to you what you have to do. You have to take into account that I am telling the truth, because I would never lie to you. That's just not my nature. I am a sincere human-being and if you don't believe me, you are calling me a liar. I hate that argument myself, but I can't put it into other words. Not that the words would alter the meaning of the utterance or the argument, because they would point to the same concept.
The concept being that what I say is the truth or you might as well not read this fucking bullshit. Are you catching my drift? Are you trying to define your own future or are you letting everything hang loose? Your life is a path and you are the only one who can make the steps. Sometimes the path is steep and you have to put a lot of effort in some of your steps, but never be afraid to do so. You have to. Not for me or anyone else. Do it all for yourself, without feeling guilty. Everyone else does so, so why are you not allowed to do the same. I am not implying, at least not trying consciously, that you should take advantage of others. To some degree you should, of course. Some people deserve to be exploited. Although it is up to you to decide who gets it or not. So I kindly invite you to exploit some people.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor uw, waarschijnlijk, zeer belangrijke bijdrage!